Fall 2014 trends are not only full of fun bold colors (which is my favorite part!), but inspired by practicality, offering many comfortable options whether for your feet, or for your body…
1. Sporty boots or sneaker-boots: as in this Fashion Magazine editorial, where I am wearing white MiuMiu booties with model Fei Fei Sun in flat Chanel sneaker-boots.
2. Knits head to toes (Stella McCartney or Celine). If that’s not comfortable then I don’t know what is!
3. Vibrant color (Dior)…Sign me up please!!
4. Robe coat (Altuzarra)… Even better if in color blocks!
5. Mountain sweater (Luis Vuitton, Emilio Pucci, Rag&Bone)…Cozy chic!
6. Skirt over pants (Kenzo). How fun is that?
7. MOD style (Delpozo, LV, Gucci, Saint Laurent)…Who doesn’t love 60’s?
8. Expressive coats with sculptural or graphic elements (Yohji Yamamoto). Crowd stoppers
9.Zippers and leather (Balenciaga)… It’s about sporty, modern, chic accents…
10. Fur, fur, fur (Prada)….Because fur elements make a fashion statement at all times!